March 15, 2018

thursday blues





Yes, you all know I love blues…

I just can’t get away from that color,
as much as I’m liking a crisp white palette,
it seems my accessories are always

a pretty shade of blue.




So when I recently had to have 
all the outdoor cushions from 
my front porch recovered,

I called my talented friend Brenda Kristine.
She’s the expert in  recovering outdoor cushions 
and pillows here in Newport Beach.

Together we chose “Canvas Charcoal” for the cushions,
she said it was the same color they have on the furniture 
at Lido Marina Village.

Yes! I love the look they have going on!

And for a little contrast,
“Canvas Capri” for the throw pillows,
both fabrics by Sunbrella.

BTW, you can reach Brenda here:

BrendaKristine.com




Inside the homefront,

I’ve been working on a few Easter tablescapes,
and of course, I can’t steer away from blue!

Aren't these vintage blue and white egg cups cute?





And here’s a little peek at a new tablescape

I’ve always been such a big fan of these!

And in case you missed it,

don't forget to check out my latest 



So we're over the hump and headed in the weekend...

Do you have any St. Patrick’s Day plans?

I'd love to know!



 ciao! fabiana





shop the look here:





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...